Erie County Sheriff’s deputies responded to several calls between March 22-28. Following is a sampling of the calls in Boston, Concord, Sardinia and the village of Springville:Boston
– March 27, Patrol arrested William Sywak, 20, of North Collins, for unlawful possession of marijuana, following a traffic accident on Feddick Road. Sywak was released on appearance tickets to appear in Boston Court, at a later date.
– The patrol responded to one property damage automobile accident in the town of Boston between March 22-28.Concord
– March 23, Patrol arrested Jared Wrazen, 21, of Delevan, for driving while intoxicated, unlawful possession of marijuana and other related charges. He submitted to a breath test, with the result being .15 percent blood alcohol content. He was released on appearance tickets to appear in Concord Court, at a later date. The arrest took place on Trevett Road.Sardinia
– Patrol responded to one property damage automobile accident in Sardinia between March 22-28.Springville
– March 26, Patrol arrested Jesse Dispenza, 18, of Springville, for assault third and endangering the welfare of a child. He was committed to Erie County Holding Center, pending arraignment.
– March 27, Patrol arrested John Burn, 50, of Springville, for criminal trespass following an incident. He was released on appearance ticket to appear in Springville Court, at a later date. The arrest took place on Newman Street.