SARDINIA – During the April 13, 2023 Town of Sardinia board meeting, the following was discussed according to the draft minutes:
The concerts in the town park have been scheduled, according to Councilman Len Hochadel. Hochadel heads up this project every year. Refreshments are available during the concerts for those who attend. The schedule is:
– July 11: Pure Country, Paul Zittle
– July 18: Rustic Ramblers, Gene Hiltz
– July 25: Nip-N-Tuck, Dave Tucker
– Aug. 1: One Song, Ron and Nancy
– Aug. 8: Elvis, Patrick Johnson
– Aug. 15: Buckskin and Calico, Joe and Betty
– Aug. 22: The Spencer Family Band, Ken Spencer and Rose Warner
– Aug. 28: Country Memories, John Becker
In other business:
– Supervisor Beverly Gambino informed the public that the annual town-wide garage sale weekend would be held July 7-9.
– Summer recreation applications for lifeguards and staff are available online or at the town clerk’s office. Danielle Scott was appointed as the 2023 summer recreation season pool director, and Toni Ann Orsinia was appointed as the recreation director.
– The Town’s engineering firm, MRB, was approved to update the town’s zoning maps. The cost for the update is $8,000.
The meeting was closed with a moment of silence for Ann Feraldi, a longtime Sardinia resident who had recently passed away.
Leave a Reply